Best IVF Treatment in Ashram, Best IVF Treatment Centers in Ashram. Infertility is the stage where the couple is unable to reproduce even after trying for 12 consecutive months while having unprotected intercourse. Reasons for infertility could be many ranging from inappropriate man's semen to woman's egg disorder. There could be many reasons because of which couples are unable to reproduce. But with the advancement of medical science in various fields including this one, there are now various options available for a couple to try as a treatment.
Medical science is creating miracles in the field of reproduction and the techniques that are being used are unbelievable. The concepts of IVF, surrogate mother and various other treatments are way beyond one's imagination but are resulting in the way it should.
Though we have taken leaps forward but are still way behind from where we want to reach. Success rate of these treatments is not 100% but varies around 40 to 50% but when you ask a couple who is dying to have their children, even this rate seems to be magical. There are various treatments available that could help out a couple on various grounds, the only thing that is needed is to accept the problem and look for the solutions. You have to consult the specialist and ask for expert advice. They can provide you the best treatment that could help you out. You just have to move forward and take the required step.
PCOS / PCOD
The ovaries being a major part of a woman’s reproductive system are responsible for producing two female hormones (estrogen and progesterone) and releasing eggs into the fallopian tubes for pregnancy to occur. Most women who are diagnosed with infertility have unclear symptoms which include indigestion, weight gain or aging. These symptoms may vary in each patient but they always do not mean that the patient has any serious disease.
General abdominal discomfort, pain , gas, indigestion, pressure, swelling, bloating or cramps
Bloating and/or a feeling of fullness, after meals
Nausea, diarrhea, constipation or frequent urination
Unexplained weight loss or gain
Loss of appetite/ Unusual fatigue
Abnormal vaginal bleeding
Back pain/Pain during sex
The whole process of IVF is divided in 6 steps. Here each of them is explained briefly:
• Preparing the ovary: Before the D-day, first the mock embryo transfer is done to check the health level of the body of mother, it is called mock embryo transfer. This is the test that doctor perform to prepare their timeline and procedure of the final day's treatment. This is done in exactly the same way but it is less painful and takes only few minutes. After this test only, doctor prepares their work of line.
• Ovarian Monitoring: Then begins the serious work. The egg coming from the ovary is kept on monitoring and doctors try to keep as many fertilized eggs as possible for future to increase the success rate. During this period, regular team work from the couple and doctors is needed because this is the most crucial time and the most time consuming part of the process as well. Various tests will be done in this phase of the cycle and regular interaction between the doctor and the couple is mandatory.
• The retrieval of the egg: The stimulation and monitoring will end with the retrieval of the egg from the ovary. Timing is very important for this phase of the cycle. The retrieval of the egg should be done just before the expected time of the ovulation of ovary. Man's semen is also collected on the same day and is frozen for further tests and other things to keep it healthy and strong enough till the time it finally meets the egg to form embryo.
• Embryo Development (Lab Work): These are the works that are done behind the doors of the laboratory under the supervision of the experts. The meeting of man's semen and woman's egg is carried out in this stage of the cycle. Various embryos are created and examined for few days. The one which seems healthy enough to get transferred in the mother's womb is chosen and taken to the next stage.
• Embryo Transfer: This stage takes around 10 minutes to complete. No anesthesia is required is this stage. The main thing involved in this stage is the decision of number of embryo to be placed in the uterus of the lady. Many complications can be caused with multiple embryo placements; it can result in multiple pregnancies as well. Hence a decision is made before the placement. Once the decision is taken, the embryo will be inserted with the loaded catheterwith a small puff of air. The whole process will be monitored for few more minutes and then the advices will be given to you for the next 2 weeks till pregnancy.
• Pregnancy Test:This is the stage where the result of all the stages will reflect. We do hope for the best and wishes that the pregnancy appears within 14 days of the embryo transfer but if it doesn't happen, consult the doctor again.
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
As a method of assisted reproduction, IUI has gained tremendous popularity all across the globe and is now preferred by fertility specialists worldwide.
IUI is the preferred mode of conception when the chief causes of infertility can be ascribed to the male partner which might be low sperm count, low sperm motility, impaired sperm movement.
In a typical IUI procedure, fertility specialists will place a fresh, washed sperm close to the eggs in the uterus of the female patient at the time of ovulation.
• Fertility specialists prescribe certain medications at the beginning of the menstrual cycle to the female patient in order to hasten the process of developing mature eggs in the ovaries for fertilization.
• At times, formulations like gonadotropin may be used to hasten the process. Thereafter an ultrasound scan is done to locate the egg so that IUI can be done at the best time.
• Sperms are inserted into the uterus after 40 hours of gonadotropin injection. At times, the male partner may be asked to offer a fresh sample and this sperm is inserted directly into the uterus near the fallopian tube. Higher the amount of sperm inserted, greater are the chances of conception.
Our experience has shown that couples who are unable to have normal sexual intercourse owing to factors such as spinal injury, diabetes, premature ejaculation can leverage IUI to conceive and have a child who has the same characteristics as them.
IVF (In-Vitro fertilization)
If you are reading this, then chances are you are planning to start a family but have not been successful on your own inspite of both you and your partner having regular intercourse without any contraceptives. Do not feel depressed as infertility is a global problem owing to the stressful lifestyles being led by men and women all across the globe. IVF treatment has become a household name and even in smaller towns and cities in Ashram, it is no longer unthinkable to go for assisted reproduction.
• In-vitro = Fertilization happening outside the body of a living organism in a culture dish, test-tube unlike in-vivo which takes place within the body of a living organism.
• Unlike artificial insemination where the sperm is placed in the uterus and conception happens otherwise normally, IVF involves, combining eggs and sperm outside the body in a laboratory to form the embryo. Once the embryo is formed, embryologists place it in the uterus. IVF is the best suited treatment methodology in cases where:
• The female partner has endometriosis or has problems in uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovulation.
• The male par tner suffers from low sperm counts or sperm is unable to penetrate or survive in the cervical mucus.
• The cause of infertility is idiopathic. i.e. it cannot be diagnosed in the normal course with routine tests and procedures.
The most important thing to remember is that infertility is a challenge for the medical fraternity worldwide and new techniques are being evolved in order to address this challenge. Do not feel guilty that your food habits, lifestyle has a role to play in it as it will kick-start depression and take you to a downward spiral. Infertility can also be due to a genetic or hereditary problem.
The process g all regular tests and investigations at the same time.n the escrow account and take care of the surrogate mother by conductiThe first thing that you need to keep in mind about Surrogacy as an assistive reproduction process is that it is safe, hassle-free, private, confidential and absolutely hassle-free if you patronize the services of a hospital. With our expertise, you can be rest assured that your time, money, energy and trust are in safe hands. We will help you with the documentation process, help open the escrow account and take care of the surrogate mother by conducting all regular tests and investigations at the same time.
Staying calm is half the battle won
As a first time parent, there may be certain apprehensions in your mind with regard to IVF, ICSI, surrogacy and it is perfectly normal to have such doubts. But you should assure yourself with one thing in mind that your case is being handled by people who have devoted their entire careers into the field of assisted reproduction. And these fertility specialists have gone through the rigors of medical school, internership, residency, fellowship and are double-distilled products from the best medical schools that have made a name for themselves in the surrogacy space.
Our due diligence system
At our IVF clinic, we have a strong due-diligence system that not only does reference checks of surrogates but also ensures that the surrogates are in sound mental, physical health before they are accepted into the process. We have a sound legal framework that ensures all documentation is in place along with the escrow arrangements so that both parties are confident of a successful outcome.
We conduct both traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy for our patrons. The former is referred to as the process where sperms from the natural father are used and inseminated into the eggs from the surrogate who is the donor. The latter is more popular where the embryo is placed in the uterus of the