Turning Patients into parents…
Secondary Infertility Treatment Clinic in Delhi NCR,Secondary Infertility Treatment in Delhi NCR. Genetic counseling is the process by which patients or relatives at risk of an inherited disorder are advised of the consequences and nature of the disorder, the probability of developing or transmitting it, and the options open to them in management and family planning.
Cryopreservation is a process where cells are preserved by cooling to sub-zero temperatures. At low enough temperatures, any enzymatic or chemical activity which might cause damage to the material is stopped.
SPERM, OOCYTE and EMBRYO are preserved through this way.
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
Also known as Preimplantation Genetic Screening, the purpose of this process is to evaluate the chromosomal makeup of an egg/embryo. Because the majority of miscarriages are due to chromosomal abnormalities, many couples undergo Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis in order to select embryos that are chromosomally "normal" and increase their chances of IVF success. An egg/embryo with too many or too few chromosomes will either
1) Fail to implant in the uterus,
2) Lead to a miscarriage, or
3) Result in a chromosomal birth defect such as Down Syndrome or Turner Syndrome.
• IUI is one of several infertility treatments that uses a small catheter to insert "washed" sperm directly into the uterus in a process similar to a pap smear. The goal of IUI is to increase the number of good sperm that reach the fallopian tubes and subsequently increase the chance of fertilization.
• ICSI is generally performed following an in vitro fertilization procedure to extract one to several oocytes from a woman. The procedure is done under a microscope using multiple micromanipulation devices (micromanipulator, microinjectors and micropipettes). A holding pipette stabilizes the matureoocyte with gentle suction applied by a microinjector.